Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Untitled: I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


8"x10"
acrylic on paper

I did this painting many years ago.It's one of my original studies with acrylic paint.Tag I'm it!I've been tagged by a fabulous artistAlisha K. Ard.The rules are as follows: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. OK my 5 random facts are as followed:
1. my favorite breakfast meal is cereal,bananas and peanut butter sandwich's all smashed together.
2. my parents are from Haiti.
3. I almost never wear socks
4. I started to vlog artwork for many reasons, one was to inspire myself and other artist. I fell like I have very little to share but I've been taught that no matter how small your portion you can always split it in half to share so that's what I'm doing.
5. I had a painting professor who would walk around with a whip shouting " Get to work!"

here's a list of the 5 artist I've tagged:
1. David Malan He is an wonderful artist.Be sure to check out his list of favorite artist. Its saved me the time and effort of doing it myself.
2. the extraordinary tourist. I love his painting plus hes hilarious!you got to see his videos.
3.Paul Wolber simply incredible paintings
4.M.Collier he has some of the best painting on the net.
5.Jeanne Illenye she inspires me

3 comments:

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

This portrait of a little girl is just precious with those chubby little cheeks! Thank you for tagging me -- in fact, you're the third person to do so. I'll try to find five more new artists to tag. Keep up the wonderful work!! Jeanne

Eric T. Francis said...

Thanks jeanne

TET (David Arandle) said...

I'm not sure I'm into the whole 'tagging' thing but hey, it can't hurt to participate... and I appreciate the comment you made to describe my blog/site on this post. Now to find five people to tag...