Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
acrylic on paper
I did this painting many years ago.It's one of my original studies with acrylic paint.Tag I'm it!I've been tagged by a fabulous artistAlisha K. Ard.The rules are as follows: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. OK my 5 random facts are as followed:
1. my favorite breakfast meal is cereal,bananas and peanut butter sandwich's all smashed together.
2. my parents are from Haiti.
3. I almost never wear socks
4. I started to vlog artwork for many reasons, one was to inspire myself and other artist. I fell like I have very little to share but I've been taught that no matter how small your portion you can always split it in half to share so that's what I'm doing.
5. I had a painting professor who would walk around with a whip shouting " Get to work!"
here's a list of the 5 artist I've tagged:
1. David Malan He is an wonderful artist.Be sure to check out his list of favorite artist. Its saved me the time and effort of doing it myself.
2. the extraordinary tourist. I love his painting plus hes hilarious!you got to see his videos.
3.Paul Wolber simply incredible paintings
4.M.Collier he has some of the best painting on the net.
5.Jeanne Illenye she inspires me
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
About a year ago this time I decieded to get back into painting after a 5 year layoff and this is my first one. I thought it was great but I knew I had a lot of work to do to get back to the skill level I once had. Its incredable to see how far I've come. I think I'm a better painter now than I ever was. I'd like to thank everyone for there support and kind words I'm going to have another great year because of you!!!! Thanks again.